Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Spring Growth Colors & Cougar Article


After we came home from shopping on Saturday the 6th and I got everything into the house, I grabbed my camera to get some shots of the beautiful new spring colors, not that all the trees are filling out with new leaves, eh!! All of the shots up to the one with 'BB' laying in our driveway were taken right at the edge of our drive and the roadway. Then I took some random shots around our house and yard area too. In the picture of 'BB' that looks like he is sniffing the deck railing, he is actually looking down at Lucy playing around in the tall grass. I was thinking that I'd get a good shot of 'BB' jumping down onto Lucy, but no luck there!! ;-))

If any of you know what the plant is in shot #7734, please tell me. Otherwise I'll just wait to see if it blooms out or not, before I try transplanting it in the front yard or a pot on our deck. It seems to be coming up on it's own in the back of my wood shed. Kathy was afraid that her new Red Maple didn't make it thru the winter, but is so happy to see all the new leafs that have come out, so I'm hoping it likes it's new home, eh!! The last two are scans from our local newpaper, The Trinity Journal and I thought maybe some of you 'flatlanders' might like to read about one of our Cougars that range all around here and a story of a local woodworker. That's it for today. Hope you enjoy the pictures, eh!! ~ Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home