Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bees, Flowers, Clouds & A Custom Chevie!!



I've got more miscellenous pictures that I hope you will enjoy, eh!! Just like the 2 shots above, you can see that I was doing more 'macro' shots. I'm thinking that we planted some flowers this year that the bees and butterflies like, eh!! We just haven't seen to many butterflies as yet, so that I get a few shots of them. Just look at how 'fuzzy' these bees are. Up close and personal, don't you think?? ;-)) Then if you like flowers, then you gotta check out my macro shot on them too. Now I know not all of you reading my blog with get all hot and bothered over the 'Chevie' picture, but when I was a kid and would see a model as this one, be it Chevie, Olds, Buick, or any other make, all I know is that I WANTED ONE!! ;-)) Maybe one day I'll win the lottery and get myself one, right. And Kathy said she'd love to have an old classic over a brand new 'regular' car, but that it must have an automatic tranny so she can drive it too. No problem with me, as I'm getting tired of shifting my truck now that I'm a 'senior', eh!! ;-)) You can also see that our snow if fastly disappearing, not that we've been getting up into the low 90 degrees. If you like clouds, be sure to check out shot #7903. Odd shaped and beautiful, eh!! ~ Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home