Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

It Finally Quit Raining!!


Well, after having almost 24/7 of rain and heavy fog for about a week now, we got up this morning to more dampness and fog, but NO rain, eh!! Then about 1:30 pm we went into town for a late lunch at BK and do our normal Saturday shopping. As we will be going to Redding, CA, about 47 miles away on Saturday to spend Christmas Eve with our 2 girls, Lourie and Sherri and their families, eh!!

By the time we finished our shopping at Top's Market and came outside, it was clear with blue skies and various colored clouds. We could even see a touch of new snow on Weaver Bally and further away towards Trinity Center on Granite Peak. So most of my shots today were of the same from 3 different areas in town. And just for my ebuddy Barb in Texas, the first 3 shots in the group are of the heavy moss that grows on our local trees. I got these as we came down our mountain road towards town, eh!!

Now if there are any of you out there in 'Blog Land' that love Dragons as much I as do, then you need to go and check out what my daughter, 'Kitten' and her husband Jack got me as part of my Christmas this year, eh!! They also gave beautiful sweaters, gloves, scarfs, caps for both Kathy and me, too!! Thanks so much!! We really love all the gifts, but I especially love my Dragon, eh!! ;-)) . . . Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home