Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Here's Some 'Macro' and 'Zoom' Shots!!



Hi Everyone, Please note that these shots from today are ONLY if you really want to take a peek or have the time, eh!! But if you are into photography, you might want to check them out 'just because'. If you have any questions or comments, I'd be only to happy to hear them, eh!! I'm always open to learning how to take better shots, right. Most of my shots today were to take up close 'macro' shots. I waited a couple hours to long, because by the time I got out back it was already a 'hot' 40 degrees!! So almost all of the 'ice' had turned to water drops and were dropping quickly. But I had a fun time just looking around our area and taking all the shots you see here, eh!! ... Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home