Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Ice Crystals 'Cave'?? ;-))


It finally quit snowing sometime last night, after giving us over 9 inches of that white shit, er ... stuff. Even tho it was not snowing today, we still lost our satellite reception so I went out to our 'old' antenna that is in our yard and is cleanable. No snow on it!! But since both our antenna are 'shooting' thru the tops of our tall pine trees, I just figured that the snow was melting and falling and we'd soon have reception. NOT!! So after a couple of hours I noticed that the new antenna that's on top of our garage looked clear of snow, I switched our cables back over to it. Got our reception again.

Anyway, I took some 'macro' shots of the snow on our deck railing, like UP CLOSE, eh!! Had the lens cover about an inch away and got some really great shots to me. I also took a few long shots to show how most all of the snow has fallen off our trees. The first shot and the next 2 shots were taken out of our back door last night and all the rest were taken from our deck in front this morning. With #5980, it is the full 2816 pixels width of my camera, as I wanted to show you what I think is a very interesting shot of snow, eh!! Yes, I took some liberties in use of my graphics program to give it more color, contrast, hue and saturation, eh!! That's an artist's right, right!! ;-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home