Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Toy Run Custom 'Bikes' & Mine!!


Well Folks, what you've all been waiting for, right. You wanted to get a look at my bike and me, eh!! That's my 2001 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 and me in my 'split-tail' long leather coat!! If you'd like to see a few more of me and my bike, plus some of my friend and ex-coworker Tina West, that is Head Cook at GAC (Senior Center) here in Weaverville, just click here to go to my web pages. As to the Red/Pearl bike picture, I just happen to love this style of custom 'chopper' and the coloring too, so this addition is for all of you 'bikers' out there. My friends Barbara & Stacy in Texas are members of their local HOG Chapter. On Sunday, November 20th, 2005 they had a Toy Run to help out Santa Claus and took about 156 pictures. Since I'm one of their biker friends too and a digital camera nut, Barb sent me a lot of these shots, eh!! So I made up 4 collage pages of my own 'crops' from Barbs pictures. If you'd like to see more, just click here to go my 'spider web, fall colors, toy run collage site', eh!! As a little bonus there is a picture of a spider web hanging off the car antenna over to the rear window. It's really faint and hard to see, but if you look in the area of the 'V' in our Madrone tree, you can barely see it. Also, there are some of our last fall colors looking up our Main Street of Weaverville. Till next time, 'Biker' Butch ;-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home