Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

3rd Snow of this Season!!


Yes, we got up this morning and noticed that we have more fresh snow at about the 5,000 ft level. While at our level of about 2,800 ft and getting a lot of rain since Friday, it was snowing up higher and we couldn't see it, right!! Then this morning when going into town for breakfast and shopping, as we turned the first corner after backing out of our driveway, there was this beautiful sight of light snow on our closest mountain top, Weaver Bally. Since we were heading to the post office first thing, I just waited till then to take the first shot. I was afraid it would be mostly gone by the time we headed home and I was right. You could just barelly see any snow about 3 hours later. So hope you enjoy these scenes too. If you want to see the rest of these shots, just click here to go to my web site, eh!! Enjoy, 'Butch' ;-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home