Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Fresh Snow ... now at our elevation, eh!!


Monday, November 28th, 2005 ~ Well folks, my other snow pics this month were all at about 5,000 foot level. Then this morning Kathy and I got up with that white stuff all around us. On our deck, covering our Tall Pine, Oak and Madrone trees. Trying to hide our car and truck too. If you'd like to see the rest of my snow pictures from today, just click here. I also have 3 'bonus' shots for you too. One shows our 'BB' cat wondering if he should go out into the snow or not, one shows just the footprints of a very fast 'Lucy' cat and one of Kathy's 'blinking' Christmas Candles Ornament. Within these pictures you will see my measure stick showing how we've been getting today. No telling what we'll find in the morning, eh!! ;-)) Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be able to get some really good 'macro' shots of the snow crystals in the sunshine. Or am I wishfull thinking?? Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home