Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

BB and the Bear!! XXX?? ;-))


Ok Folks, I've got some 'sexy' photos coming up, so prepared yourself, eh!! ;-0 Kathy and I take pictures all the time of our 2 cats, 'BB' a 6 year?? old male and 'Lucy' an 8 month?? old female. Luckily you do not have to view the hundreds of shots that we have, but we do like sharing some of them with you.

But tonight, 'BB' was sleeping on the sofa as normal when something got his attention and he rolled over on his back so he could look over at me and/or Kathy. He then started to stretching and yawning, so I had my camera setting right there on my end table and took these shots. It wasn't until later when I was editing them that I noticed that it looks like one of our Bears has his right hand by BB's butt and his left hand down by his crotch and is smiling too!! Hey, I'm not suggesting anything, just stating the facts!!

Now we do hear various animal noises in the middle of the night all the time, but these pictures were taken at about 7 PM and with us setting right there in the same living room watching one of our 'Soaps'!! Something for you all to think about if you have animals in your house, eh!! . . . Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home