Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Friday, December 09, 2005

New Hampshire Snow Storm!!



My daughter-in-law Stacey sent me some pictures today of their snow storm. She said she's 'happy' to see the snow, because the temps have came up from the low 20's and are now in the low 30's!! Stacey said this storm would be bringing them 9" to 12" of new snow!! It's all relative with the 'warming' and I totally understand, eh!! Last week after our own snow storm, our temps had fallen down into the 20's afterwards, but are now coming back up again. Stacey said that she needs to go get groceries and they do have a 4x4 Jeep wagon, but I just had to tell her to please take it slow and careful, eh!! ;-)) And Stacey, I forgot to tell you in my last email about how much I love your 2 pictures of the 'old barn' or what ever it is. Did you remember that and shot these pictures just for me?? ;-0 ... Love you!! ... Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home