Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Big Buck


Check out this nice looking Buck, eh!! While I was doing some errands Monday, I was leaving the back of our local school bus garage area, when this big buck came out from behind one of the parked busses. He totally ignored me till I stopped my car and reached over to the passenger seat to get my camera. As I was taking off the lens cap, turning the camera on and changing the settings, he was walking towards me staying up against the chain link fence. Before I could stop the car and get out, he had walked about 100 feet to the 'pass thru' area in the fence. Then he turned and started walking slowly back towards me, but on the outside now. Again, he just totally ignored me again!! So I was able to get my shots, but had to shot thru the fence, eh!! Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home