Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Jaiden Kara Maness ;-))



Well Hello Jaiden Kara Maness!! Welcome to the New Beginnings of your life!! These pictures are for my friends Barbara and Stacy Maness, very happy grand parents of the latest birth into their family, eh!! Jaiden was born on November 9th, 2005, at 8:45 AM, weighing in at 7 lbs, 13 oz and 20 inches long. These words were from the very proud grandma when she sent me the email of Jaiden's birth and first picture, 'Everything there and just perfect!!' Hey Barb, thanks for the latest picture that I made these from. Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home