Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Monday, December 19, 2005

A Mix of Various Shots ;-0




Well, today I've uploaded a variety of shots, eh!! Kathy purchased a flower bouquet at our local grocery store, Top's, while shopping on Saturday. When we got them home, she wanted a really closeup shot (1st), but I couldn't stop there, right. So I took one of the whole bouquet (2nd) and both were with the flash. The 3rd shot was without the flash, just to see how it would come out in the low light and then since the shot was almost totally black, I then had to use my graphics program to brighten it. It came out a little fuzzy as I wasn't using my tripod, but I think the coloring came out ok!!
Then the 'frosty' shots were taken because it was only 27 degrees when I went out about 8:45 am, to warm up the car and clear off the windows, eh!! The 'illegal' parking shot was of the yellow Mustang down at our rental house. I've told the tenants many times that they must leave that driveway open all the way from the road back to our 2 garages, as I use it and any fuel or propane truck coming in to fill any one of the 3 tanks back this far.
But they and their vistors still keep parking there because they're to damn lazy to walk the 100'or so from the 3 car parking area by the roadway!! The 'snowing' shot was me trying to show the few tiny snow flakes that were falling, so I used the 'multiple' shot feature in my camera to take 6 or 7 shots in secession. This was about the best of them, so I labeled some to let you know, right. But most anything showing white is a snow flake. While we were inside Marino's Restaurant eating, it would snow really heavy and light, etc.
Then all 6 of the 'Top's Market' shots are of all the flower arrangements that they have displayed. But when I was home editing all these pictures, I noticed just how nice and clean their store actually looked, right!! You know that old saying about not being able to see what's right in front of you. We go shopping weekly and it's a really nice big store, but I guess I need to take more pictures some time to show me just how nice it is!!
What's that you say, you want to see more shots, eh!! Oops, I almost forgot. The 'bird' shot was taken when focusing on the 2nd shot above. I saw him flying into my shot and just quickly raised my camera up and aimed a bit ahead of him and got the shot!! ... Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home