Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Deer, Junction Fire & Misc


Hi Folks, I have more pictures of the 'Junction Fire' that came right up onto our property, where the CDF firecrews stopped it across the roadway from our driveway and around the roadway curve below our houses and down past the bottom of our old barn & garden area. I've written a few words on a lot of my pictures as normal to let you all know a little bit about why I haven taken my pictures and this time I had so many that I seperated them into 3 files to help you, eh!! The 1st group of pictures are of some of our local deer, the 2nd group is more of the Junction Fire and the 3rd group is all the rest. Hope you enjoy them, eh!! Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home