Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Late but Interesting??


Well Folks, I saved you a ton of time with this posting. I have been taking a lot of pictures and just haven't had time up update my blog, so just figured that I'd let all of those go for now. But maybe I'll wade thru them and pick out just the ones that I think are interesting enough and then maybe add them in the next few days. But for now I've given you a good variety of shots in this group, eh!! When you look at #9365 tell me if you can identify the bird in the shot. I think it's a goose, but I can not really tell. I was also doing still more 'testing' with my camera and my graphics software and tried to label these shots to let you know what I was doing, ok!! Hope you enjoy viewing some of my 'art'!! ;-)) 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home