Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Custom Harley Davidson

Hi Everyone!! Look what I found setting on the corner of Main & Washington Streets today. Just parked there all by itself, all by itself, lonely, with NO one around to ride it, just setting there in an old closed service station, all alone!! So I just loaded it up in my truck and brought it home ... NOT!! But, man how I wanted too, eh!! But it is for sale and the sign said $17,999 or best offer. And my best offer not only would have been rejected, but the owner would probably have beat the crap out of me too!! ;-))

Well, enough of the 'bs' ... now here's the plain truth. Even tho I don't go for the 'wide' type of bars, the long rear fender, etc, IF I had just won the lottery I'd call up the owner and tell him that I WAS GOING TO DRIVE THIS BIKE HOME!! I'd be standing on the drivers side and he/she on the oppisite side and we'd start talking as I handed him/her thousand dollar bills (yeah, I know I'd have to use hundreds, but this isn't real anyway, right!!), and start 'hard nosing' him at about 14 grand and make it harder and harder on him/her each grand and hope that I wouldn't have to go all the way to 18 grand, eh!! But even with all of that I'd really love to own this bike, so I could ride it around town and enjoy all those other bikers passing by giving me the old wave, eh!! Right now riding my Honda 750 Shadow Spirit around town, the Harley boys/girls wave most of the time, but it's like a really weak wave, eh!! ;-))

BTW, I've added a couple pictures of my bike too. Just click here to see all of the bike pictures!! When you look at them, be sure to check out the one where I'm setting on it and holding onto the bars. If you'll note my stomach area I am carrying a large shopping bag with 4 'take-out' dinners, a lot of mail is wrapped up inside my bike cover tied onto the bars and both saddle bags are full of stuff too, like my camera, my bike dusting towel, a couple of prescriptions and some misc from the 4 dinners!! The other picture is just to show you all that I'm not only a biker, but just a good old redneck boy too!! Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home