Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Annual Quilt Show 2010


Hi Everyone, Today I'm sharing over 150 photos that I took at our Annual Quilt Show of 2010. Please note that there are a few 'panorama' type photos that a really to wide for viewing within your monitor. To view the complete 'pano' you need to 'save' that photo, then view it 100% using what ever normal graphics program you use. Then scroll from left to right, eh!! '-)) Also, remember that you have the availability to change the way you view my slide show, by just going to the menu, view, then selecting another view that suits you better. So go and enjoy!!
Later, 'Viper'

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home