Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

BUY ME!! '-)) Beautiful Big Dog Custom Motorcycle


Hi Everyone, This post is a bit different from my 'normal', as I'm trying to SELL a Big Dog Custom Motorcycle to make myself a commission for my work in taking/editing the pictures, setting them up in a slide show, then advertising it via my own web site, my Blog and Facebook pages too. So if you know of anyone that may be looking for that 'special' ride for this summer, PLEASE pass on this information, eh!! ;-))
Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home