Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Misc, Mill Fire, Fire Retardant Bombers, Helicopters with Water Buckets, Clouds, GAC Bugle, My Bike,


Hi Everyone,

I have more Misc Photos again in this Update and then a copy of the GAC Bugle by itself. We had a fire at our local Lumber Mill that is our biggest employer of 140 people, so it really got everyone's attention like quickly!! I just happened to be riding my bike into town earlier than normal and as I was coming down our mountain the 3 miles to town, I rounded a couple corners and saw this big flume of smoke!! I stopped quickly, got out my camera and took some shots thinking it was the starting of a wildfire. But as I got onto Main Street and headed East toward our Pharmacy where I was going, I saw it was our local Mill on Fire!!

Later, Viper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home