Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Monday, April 12, 2010


Back again, eh!!

I know it's been longer than usual for a new update, but a lot of different have been happening including unusual Spring Snows, my Primary Camera died about the first of the month and I'm waiting for Olympus to tell me when the repairs are done. Then when I finally starting building my slide show album early this morning, I got to the point of uploading it to my web site, and the software froze up on me. When I tried redoing the 'Misc' section with all of my comments that I added, the folder was empty!! So I 'took 5' and tried later this afternoon and finally got it uploaded, BUT without all of the comments. Just look at the file names and that should give you an idea of what my comments may have said, eh!! Remember, there are FOUR different slide shows, so be sure to look under 'Album' and view one or all. '-)) For all of us Custom Car lovers, you gotta check out custom paint job as shown on the Truck above in the 'Misc' slide show!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home