Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Snowy Peaks, Fall Colors and Dragon Knifes


Hi Everyone,
Here's a few more shots of after our little drop of snow the other day. Some shots of what's left of the snowfall on our taller Trinity Alps peaks, taking from the Marinos where we ate breakfast, the parking lot of Top's Sentry Markets after shopping and then out by the local airport to get better closeup shots. Some shots include Fall Colors with the low afternoon sun shining thru the leaves, which I thought were beautiful and brilliant coloring. Then a picture of the 2 new knifes that I just added to my collection, eh!! I have collected all types of knifes thru out my life, as I love old western and other styles, just what ever 'hits' me as something I like. But I also like these Dragon styles too because of the shape/styles AND because I love Dragon stuff, eh!! ;-)) Hope you enjoy the pics!! Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home