Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Cats, Fall Colors, Whiskeytown Lake, Truck Accident, Albino Deer, Senior News, Politics and Woman Logger!!


Hi Everyone, Today I have a mixed bag of pictures for you so I'll try to tell you a bit about them to help you decide on viewing them or not, ok!! I added the articles from our local newspaper The Trinity Journal too, because I thought you would like to see the picture of an Albino Deer, to read the article GAC News to see what our NEW Manager has to say, to read the article by Barbara Talvola that I'm inclined to agree with about NOT changing the time ;-)), the article about a woman winning the logging contest and lastly to read some of our local politics about maybe our local hospitals closure. The $118 is the yearly cost to be added to our tax bill to keep the hospital running. I think Gayl states it very well!! Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home