Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Monday, November 13, 2006

1st & 2nd Snow of the Season!!

Hi Everyone,
Well, Saturday the 11th, we had our 1st snowfall of the season!! It was only about an inch when we got up to go shopping and was gone by the time we got back home. Which I liked very much!! ;-)) But this afternoon, Sunday the 12th, it's been raining and every once in awhile we could see some of the white stuff again. Then just about 5 pm when we were getting ready for dinner and watch a couple of our Sunday night shows on satellite, the picture started acting up because of the wet snow blocking our reception thru our tall pines. Now it's almost midnight and I'm trying to do a lot of my graphics on the computer and just uploaded a new page to my 'America the Beautiful' web pages titled 'The Final Inspection' which is a really good read. If interested, just go to 'http://www.keefbiz.com/thefinalinspection.htm' and if you want to read more then go to 'http://www.keefbiz.com/americathebeautifullinks.htm!!' Also, on Saturday we went to the Golden Age Senior Center to see what they had for sale this year at their Annual Christmas Bazaar. So I've added those pictures in with the snow pictures. Hope you don't mind getting a freebie, eh!! ;-)) Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home